See Peter James explain the smart Remote EMS energy management system
The Smart Energy Management and Control System (EMS) provides comprehensive solutions for online monitoring, control and analysis of large-scale ComEC and SmartLEC installations over mobile networks and the InternetLight remote monitoring and control system for outdoor light control, based on a wireless GSM/GPRS technology.
Remote EMS enables web access to online and real-time historical data, remote configuration of all system parameters and full configuration of sending alarms and events by SMS or email.
- Online Data Access
- Smart Data Analysis
- Alarms & Events
- Scalable Solution
- Plug & Control
- Data Security
- Maximized electricity savings through real-time, online control
- Online control of parameters and remote configuration
- Fully protected by GSM and VPN network security
- Software as a Service (SaaS) model enables deployment with a minimal initial investment
- Built in metering in ComEC and SmartLEC systems may be supplemented by additional smart meters
- Export data to Excel to build customised reports for analysis